11/5/13

Kabayan Got Married (Drama text)

One day, there was a guy and his parents living in the village of Ciluncat.

Ambu               : Kabayan, Kabayan! Kabayan! Come here, boy!
Kabayan          : What happened, Ambu? Why are you calling me?
Ambu               : Kabayan, why don’t you try to find a job? Everday I see you just sleeping and eating. Don’t you want to find a job, hah?
Kabayan          : Actually, I want. But…
Ambu              : But what?
Kabayan          : I’ve tried to get any job, but there’s no job which has compatible for me. So it makes me confuse and give up.

Next day, in the sunny morning. Kabayan was picking up his luggages. He decided to go to to the city, looking for a job.

Kabayan          : It’s time for going to the city. I wanna find a job and I’ll meet my girl, Iteung.
Abah                : *comes in front of Kabayan* Kabayan, what are you doing?
Kabayan          : I’m preparing to go to the city, Bah!
Ambu               : What?! Go to the city? What are you looking for?
Kabayan          : I’m looking for a job, and of course my girl, Iteung. I heard that she has lived in the city. And she has been a succesful girl.
Abah                : Oh, I see. If that is your decision, I can’t do anything. Go there, and find your destiny.
Kabayan          : Thanks, Abah, Ambu. I’m going now. Assalamu’alaikum!
Abah, Ambu    : Wa’alaikum salam. Take care, boy!

In the way, Kabayan meet with his bestfriend, Justin. They talked and walk together.

Justin               : Kabayan! Kabayan! Wait!
Kabayan          : Wassup?
Justin               : Where are you going?
Kabayan          : I’ll go to the city.
Justin               : Why? Yesterday you promised to go swimming in walungan.
Kabayan          : I’m sorry, now we must thinking of our future. So I’ll try to find a job, and find my girl, Iteung.
Justin               : Do you still love her, Kabayan?
Kabayan          : Yes, I do. I love her wholehearted for now, tomorrow, and forever.
Justin               : Okay, I just can pray for you. I hope you’ll find your best.
Kabayan          : Thank you, Justin. Oh, I’m sorry, I have to go now.
Justin               : Anytime! OK, Kabayan, see you later! *seeing Kabayan go* you’ll never find Iteuing, Kabayan!

Kabayan arrived in the city. He get off from the bus. He realized that the city was very different from his village.

Kabayan          : OMG! The atmosphere of this city is so hot. I don’t know what to do right now.

When Kabayan was getting confused, someone came to him. He was an employer.

Employer         : Hey boy, why are you looking confused? Can I help you?
Kabayan          : Ah, yes, sir. I’m getting confused, I came from the village and I don’t know what to do.
Employer         : Ooooh, I see. So what are you looking for?
Kabayan          : I’m looking for a job. Because I my village, I couldn’t find a job.
Employer         : Oh boy, you’re so lucky! Now I need worker, but you must to work harder.
Kabayan          : Are you serious?! What kind of job? And when I can start?
Employer         : Actually I need it tomorrow. I’ll you later. Now you have to follow me first.

Then, Kabayan followed the emploter. He went to employer’s house.

Employer         : Okay, you can take a rest for awhile. By the way, what’s your name?
Kabayan          : My name is Kabayan. But just called me Alex.
Employer         ; You can start from tomorrow. You’ll work as a cleaning service. Can you?
Kabayan          : Do you mean I’m an office boy?
Employer         : Yes, you are.

After that, Kabayan went to the house for taking a rest. Because in next day, he should’ve to start working.

Next morning….

Kabayan          : Alhamdulillah, it’s my first day or work.
Employer         : Are you ready, Alex?
Kabayan          : Insya Allah, sir!

After few months, Kabayan worked hardy and seriously. But he never met Iteung since he was arrived in the city. One day, before he went to his house, he rested in warteg. He heard someone asking for help.

Iteung              : Um, sir. Can you help me?
Kabayan          : Of course. What’s wrong?
Iteung              : There’s something wrong with my car. Can you do something about it?
Kabayan          : Let me see.

Finally that car was repaired by Kabayan.

Kabayan          : Yeah, it’s done.
Iteung              : Thank you so much! Please take this.
Kabayan          : What? No, thanks. Well, what’s your name?
Iteung              : I’m not joking, here is it. For you. Ah, my name is Iteung.
Kabayan          : I’m seriously…..wait, Iteung?! Are you serious? Don’t you remember? I’m Kabayan!
Iteung              : Kang Kabayan?
Kabayan          : Iteung!!
Iteung              : Yes, I am.
Kabayan          : Iteung, you’ve changed. And you’re look so pretty!
Iteung              : Oh, thanks. But, how could you been here?
Kabayan          : I came here to find a job. And to meet you, my girl.
Iteung              : Do you still love me?
Kabayan          : Yes, I still waiting for you. I’m very glad can meet with you now.
Iteung              : Me too, Kabayan! How’s Ambu?
Kabayan          : She’s fine.
Iteung              : That’s good! I miss her.
Kabayan          : Can you come to my house? I wanna tell something to Ambu and Abah?
Iteung              : Really? Can I? But, what do you mean about something?
Kabayan          : Sure, you’ll know if you come to my house with me next month.
Iteung              : Hm, but you must tell me about that, okay?
Kabayan          : OK, I will call you again later.

They talked together and Kabayan realized that Iteung was daughter of his boss.

Next month, Kabayan invited Iteung to go to the village. They went to the village together. And finally they arrived. In their way to go to Kabayan’s house, they met Justin. Justin was surprised seeing Kabayan with a girl who he never look before.

Justin               : Kabayan, who is she?
Kabayan          : Don’t you remember? She is Iteung, our old friend who moved to the city.
Justin               : Oh, I know. I remember, you’re my ex-girlfriend.
Iteung              : Hi, Justin! You changed a lot!
Justin               : Really? That you think about me, that’s mean do you want to be my girlfriend again?
Kabayan          : What?! Don’t you see, she’s my girlfriend now!
Justin               : I don’t ask you! I ask Iteung!
Kabayan          : Ok, If you want to be like that, you’ve to fight with me!
Justin               : OK!
Iteung              : No! Don’t fight because of me! You are friends, aren’t you?!
Kabayan          : If you know, we will married soon. *whispers*
Justin               : Ah, I’ll understand. I won’t to broke our friendship.
Kabayan          : You’re my bestfriend in the world. Thanks, Justin!
Justin               : You’re welcome. I hope you guys lived happily forever.

After that, Kabayan dan Iteung went to Ambu and Abah’s house. Kabayan knocked the door.

Kabayan, Iteung          : Assalamu’alaikum!
Ambu                           : Wa’alaikumsalam, Kabayan?! Who is she?
Kabayan                      : She’s Iteung, Ambu.
Abah                            : Iteung? Eleuh, she’s changed.
Kabayan                      : Isn’t she beautiful, Bah?
Ambuh                         : I almost unrecognized her. Please, come in!

They sat on the chairs.

Kabayan          : So, Abah, Ambu. I took her here, to marry her. Iteung, will you marry me?
Iteung              : Uh? This is what you meant all this time? Um, I do, Kabayan.
Ambu               : Alhamdulillah, finally we’ll have a grandchild, Abah!
Kabayan          : Will you bless us?
Abah                : Yes, of course. Why not?


At last, Kabayan and Iteung got married. Kabayan, Abah, Ambu, and Iteung moved into the city and lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger maniacs will leave the comment for inspirating the writer.