10/17/13

Story

When a girl texting with her boyfriend

Boy : "Hi. I wanna go home :)"
Girl : "Hi, dude! Too dangerous in the traffic right now. Never be a bad boy, K?"

*after 1 hour*


Girl : "Babe? Where are you now?"
Boy : "I'm sorry, babe. I just arrived at my home. I've got a little bit accident. But don't worry :)"
Girl : "UH REALLY?! HOW CAN?"
Boy : *explain what was happened with him*
Girl : "I HAD TOLD SOMETHING BEFORE YOU LEFT. Wait a minute, I wanna go there!"
Boy : *calling her but she already go to his home*

*arrived at her boyfriend's home*

Girl : *knock knock* it's me!
Boy : *open the door* "I had called you before you left! Never come to my house!"

And her boyfriend brought her to the city park. Her tears was fallen.

Boy : "Why?! Can you stop crying?!"
Girl : "No, I can't"
Boy : "Why?! You are the most stupid girl I ever knew"
Girl : *cries* "YEAH, I'M THE MOST STUPID GIRL EVER!"

She cried more loudly.

Boy : "Shut up! Sometimes you act like a child and never cared how old you are. You're fool! You're fat. Not pretty. Nobody does like you. Nobody wanna loves you."
Girl : "SERIOUSLY I'M VERY VERY THANKFUL FOR YOU."
Boy : "You're welcome *smile*"
Girl : "Now, I can realize how much people who hate on me and who's still with me."
Boy : "But I still can't realize, how can I love that girl eventhough she's stupid, childish, and not pretty enough. But she has beautiful heart"
Girl : "Fvck you."
Boy : "Love you too"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger maniacs will leave the comment for inspirating the writer.